Search This Blog

Saturday 10 December 2011

The best men are mad



I served in Bedlam and I now return with some of the songs I learnt whilst there ...


Void

There is only void
All the rest is only

Ephemera


Let's keep with the nothing
Only the nothing
Exalts


Starling
Starling you
Stock your
Secrets
Well.
More secluded than
Any young
Girl
Could tell.


We're all connected they say,
Like the Hydra's heads,
Thrown up by its slimy, snaky
Peristaltic body,
Sodden 
steam 
of time.


Sore
Soaring
Soul




All streets
Converge
And sleep
Beyond the point
Vanishing
Mary
Le
Bone
.


All songs long to be sung,
Irrepressible.
The secret will secrete,
and sow bleeding out like
A melody.


This floor is a sliding cage
A beggar's rage,
Blood
Geon

Your fast fists,
Your leering claws,
Your manic mane
The shine and sheen
Of your brain.

Let me eat the spongy
Mass therein
And scoop out
Your skull
From which wine I will drink
Skol!
Hedgehog


No comments: